UK buy-to-let property is booming, with growing numbers of professional and amateur investors seeking to pour yet more cash into a market worth £1 trillion. The question is where to invest? where is the best rental yields UK city can offer to maximize your return? Because rising property prices have pushed down yields.
Best Rental Yields UK - New Research By HSBC
New research by HSBC which conduct annual review of rental yields around Britain, it shows best rental yields UK is in Manchester, Kingston upon Hull and Blackpool are the best places to invest right now. This is due to modest property price rises and strong rental demand.
HSBC's survey shows landlords in Manchester are making the biggest rental yields. The average rental yield is 7.98%. Manchester has one of the largest student populations in Europe, demand for rental accommodation is strong compare to other region.
Other northern centres of Kingston upon Hull and Blackpool are featured at the top of HSBC’s hotspot list for the first time, again thanks to low average property prices and strong rental demand.
Contact us to receive free update on UK property news and update
Best Rental Yields UK London
Demand for London property is still the highest in UK. The average property price in London has crossed over £500,000 mark. And with the most buy to let mortgage lenders required 25% deposit, only investors with large sums of capital can afford to buy property here.
Newham in East London is the capital's top buy-to-let hotspot with rental yields of 5.2%. Southwark was ranked second in the London top 10 with rental yields of 5.18% followed by Brent with 4.68%.
In the upmarket Kensington and Chelsea, the average house prices now exceed £1 million. The highest rental yield in this location are about 2.87%. Investors here are counting on capital appreciation for their returns rather than obtaining attractive ongoing income.
Infinity Waters – Liverpool Iconic Development Across CBD & Regeneration Area
- Located right smack at £5.5 billion Liverpool Waters regeneration plan
- Literally just across the street to reach the current Central Business District which host approximately 60,000 of jobs now - Huge tenant pool
- Infinity Waters will be the landmark development in Liverpool rising as high as 27, 33, and 39 storey probably like Beetham Tower in Manchester or The Shard in London
- Fully managed by experience letting and management company - Hassle free for investors
- 21% rental guarantee for the first 3 years by developer
Liverpool Property Investment With 21% Assured Rent Over 3 Years
Marine Wharf East By Reputable Developer, Galliard Homes
- 999 Years Leasehold
- Great Location Between 2 London Financial Centres
- Within 20 Minutes To 8 Top London Universities
- Reputable Developer With Over £1.1 Billion
- Established Neighborhood With Great Amenities Around
Marine Wharf East - London Property In Established Neighborhood
Only 20% Upfront Payment Required
Royal Wharf @ Newham East London
- 999 Years Leasehold
- Public Listed Developer From Singapore, Oxley International and UK Top Developer, Ballymore
- Located in Newham, highest rental yield in London
- Mega Township including apartments, townhouses, restaurants, bars, hospital, and more
- 500 meters river Thames frontage
- 45% open space plus additional Thames Barrier Park and Lyle Park
- Excellent transportation system - between 2 DLR station, river taxi, cable car, crossrail
- Walking distance to upcoming crossrail station