De La Sol Ho Chi Minh
Master Piece Development By Capitaland In Strategic Location Of Ho Chi Minh District 4
De La Sol Ho Chi Minh Project Detail
|Site area:||1.4 ha/14,000 sqm/150,698 sqft|
|Description:||Mixed development consist of residential and commercial|
|No of floors:||23 floors|
|No of units:||870 units|
|Est. completion:||Q4 2020|
De La Sol Ho Chi Minh is strategically located in district 4 of Ho Chi Minh city. District 4 is perfectly located in between District 1 (Central Business District), District 2 (The new upcoming Central Business District), and District 7 (International school district).
District 4 is the closest to district 1 and in term of pricing it is about 30% lower. Therefore it provides great potential higher appreciation.
Fantastic Facilities In De La Sol
De La Sol comes with a range of facilities, designed to keep you active and relaxed, for the body as well as the soul. From swimming pools to Jacuzzis, gyms and game rooms. With total of over 50 facilities, you will find constant activity and constant ways to relax.
High Quality Finishing and Design
Porcelain tiles at living and dining room and laminated timber floor in bedrooms. Sanitary ware and kitchen cabinets and appliances (including hood and hob in all units, oven in main kitchen). Hoods and hobs also provided in all dual key units.
Maximize the space of the units. Bedroom wardrobes, shoe cabinets and store room is provided (where applicable). Air conditioners in living, dining and bedrooms with fire rated main door with smart lock, internal doors, intercom and doorbell.
About Developer - Capitaland
CapitaLand is one of Asia’s largest real estate companies. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, it is an owner and manager of a global portfolio more than S$88 billion as at 31 December 2017, comprising integrated developments, shopping malls, serviced residences, offices, homes, real estate investment trusts (REITs) and funds. Present across more than 150 cities in over 30 countries, the Group focuses on Singapore and China as core markets, while it continues to expand in markets such as Vietnam and Indonesia.
Vietnam is one of CapitaLand’s key markets in Asia. The real estate market in Vietnam is supported by the country’s strong economic growth, rapid urbanisation and a young and growing population. CapitaLand is committed to being a long-term real estate developer in the country.
CapitaLand Group's current presence in Vietnam is in the seven major cities – Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Hai Phong, Ha Long, Da Nang, Binh Duong, and Nha Trang in the residential and serviced residences sectors. In the residential sector, CapitaLand has a portfolio of close to 9,100 quality homes across nine residential projects in Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi.
Why invest in Vietnam
- Strong population: Estimated in 2017, total population is 96.68 million
- Young demographic and strong workforce: About 60% of the 96 million population is below 35 years old
- Vietnam is one of the fastest growing economy in South East Asia: Above 6% GDP growth
- Vietnam has the fastest growing middle class in South East Asia: In 2012, there is 12 million of middle income. By 2020, there will be 33 million of middle income
- Overall apartment price is expected to increase by 5-7% per annum over the next 3 years till 2021
- Income has been rising around 11% annually in the last few years
- Record high FDI into Vietnam: USD 15 billion in 2016 and USD 36 billion in 2017
- Vietnam is among leaders in Asia infrastructure race – Largest after China
Why invest in Ho Chi Minh
- Ho Chi Minh is the economic engine of Vietnam where the major economic activities take place
- Total population close to 9 million larger than the capital, Hanoi
- Ho Chi Minh GDP growth is at 8.3% higher than 6.8% of Vietnam GDP
- Future infrastructure: HCMC Metro (MRT) is under construction
- HCMC leads FDI attraction in 2017. 7,300 FDI projects in operation with a total registered capital of more than $44 billion, accounting for more than 13% of total FDI inflow into Vietnam.
- Notable project such as: $1 billion Intel project in Ho Chi Minh City, $1.4 billion Samsung CE Complex Ho Chi Minh City, $650 million Mapletree Business Centre in Ho Chi Minh City
Why Invest in De La Sol
- Located in district 4 of Ho Chi Minh City – Centre of District 1 (CBD), District 2 (upcoming new CBD), and District 7 (International school)
- Value buy: Closest district to CBD district 1. Only separated by river and pricing is about 30% lower
- Renowned international developer, Capitaland which has decade of experience in Vietnam
- New benchmark in Vietnam in term of facilities offer to the resident such as cinema room, sync space (co-working space), game room, sky theatre. Total 50 facilities available for the residents to enjoy.
- First Dual and Triple Key units with full kitchen and intercom for +1 and +2 units in Vietnam
- Fully finished units with fittings such as Smart Lock for convenient rentals