GIA Tower brings the best in Grade A commercial office buildings in Cambodia, Phnom Penh which jointly developed by Canadia Bank, OCIC, Taipei International Group, and Singapore architects B+H design. With a magnificent lobby featuring a 30m cascading waterfall, artificial beach, infinity pool and extensive club house, GIA tower positions itself firmly as the pinnacle in commercial office space in Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Details of GIA Tower
|Developer:||Canadia Bank, OCIC, Taipei International Group, and Singapore architects B+H|
|Location:||Phnom Penh, Diamond Island|
|Site area:||3,839 sqm|
|No of floors:||42|
|No of units:||8 retail shops, small office space (306 units), big office space (11 units), sky bar|
GIA Tower is located in Diamond Island, the first special administrative division of the capital, Phnom Penh and is a satellite town. All roads, power supply and drainage in the region are designed and developed uniformly.
The island will soon establish a new landmark in Phnom Penh, the 555 meter diamond tower. Below is currently completed development in Diamond Island (list): Korean Embassy, The City Hall, Canadian International School, Opera House, International Convention and Exhibition Centre, and more.
Hassle free property investment (fully managed)
For investors who are interested to invest into Cambodia high GDP growth as well as high return on investment in US Dollar but worry about managing the property, GIA Tower is the perfect property investment because GIA tower will be fully managed by developer once it is completed. It provides 30% guarantee rental return in the first 5 years. Thereafter, you can appoint back developer to manage the property.
Phnom Penh Office Demand and Supply
The number of local companies setup and overseas companies that come in is very strong therefore the occupancy rates for office space in Phnom Penh is close 90%. This number is expected to rise further as the demand continues to grow and supply of new office space is limited.
On average, the monthly average rent for grade A office space range between USD 28 - 35 per square meter per month and the price of grade A units has reached as high as USD 4,500 per square meter.
On average, Cambodia economic growth is growing at 7% per annum and it is projected to keep this high rate of growth for the next couple of years.
About 70% of Cambodia population is below 30 years (productive age), this will continue to drive economy activity and demand for properties especially office spaces will rise as more jobs will be created.
8 reasons why you must invest in Cambodia property
- Fast growing economy, growing at 7% per annum
- Asset in US Dollar
- Young population demographic: approximately 70% is at 30 years and below
- Will be benefited from One Belt One Road infrastructure
- More affordable compare to the market in the region
- Real estate price is constantly rising over the years
- No restriction on foreign ownership for freehold properties
- Low tax rate - friendly for investors
Year 1 - 5: 6% per annum. After year 5, investor can appoint back developer to manage the property at potential higher market rate. In addition, everything will be in US Dollar.
About The Developer
OCIC will be the one who build the new Phnom Penh international airport. https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/se-asia/cambodia-plans-to-build-one-of-worlds-biggest-airports
10 Key highlights why you must invest in GIA Tower
- Rare freehold grade A office space in Cambodia, Phnom Penh
- Prime location in Diamond Island
- Within few minutes to Shangri-La hotel, Naga World Casino, AEON Mall, Sofitel, embassies, ministry offices, and many more landmark development
- Short supply of Grade A office and demand for office space is growing strong
- Hassle free investment – fully managed by developer
- Nett 30% rental guarantee return over 5 years
- Estimated 10-15% capital appreciation based on previous price growth
- Jointly developed by several strong developers
- Very affordable entry price, only from USD 150K
- Very low cash outlay with deferred payment scheme