Hotels in Cambodia Phnom Penh
There's a gigantic assortment of hotels in Cambodia Phnom Penh to look over. From sparkly downtown area skyscraper hotels and wholesome holiday resorts, to chic boutique accomodation and low cost sleepovers in abundance.
The city has something for everyone with various budget and preference. Extravagance in the capital comes in luxurious 5-star style, giving each convenience and liberality under the sun. Expect spoiling spas, infinity pools, and rich nosh eateries finish with tinkering ivories while you eat.
While less decadent, you'll locate the more unobtrusive hotels in Cambodia Phnom Penh similarly very much prepared. Swimming pools and wellness offices are both basic elements, while mod-cons, for example, digital TV and WiFi are not disregarded either.
3 Top Most Favourite Hotels in Cambodia Phnom Penh
NagaWorld Hotel, Casino and Entertainment Complex
With more than 700 lavish rooms and suites, NagaWorld is one of the biggest 5-star hotels and the only extravagance premium casino in Cambodia. All accomodations are contemporary and designed with best in class courtesies, for the convenience and the comfort of both business and relaxation visitors. NagaWorld includes the greater part of what visitors need and longing under one rooftop: 14 Food and Beverage outlets, an all-suite lavish Spa, 8-story wing devoted to amusement and premium Conference and Banqueting facilities.
NagaWorld Limited is an subsidiary of NagaCorp Ltd, an public Listed Gaming and Entertainment organization on the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Ltd. It is the first and best-in-class incorporated Hotel excitement complex in quick developing Indochina.
Sofitel Phnom Penh
5 Stars France Hotel Group in Phnom Penh. Located in close vicinity of modern government offices businesses embassies and the charms of the riverfront.
It comes with the warm, modern rooms themes equipped with free Wi-Fi, level screen TVs, DVD players and air conditioning. Room administration is accessible 24 hours.
Strategically located near 5 eateries with a scope of foods, in addition to 4 bars, 2 open air pools and wellness offices. Different offerings incorporate games courts, a sauna, a kids' club and a business focus.
Toyoko Inn Phnom Penh
Toyoko-Inn is Japanese quality hotels in Phnom Penh Cambodia located on the banks of the Bassac River, this high-rise hotel is only 2 km from the Royal Palace complex and 3 km from the Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum. All come with free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs.
Freebies include a breakfast buffet, which is served in an informal Japanese restaurant, and a local area shuttle. Other amenities include a bar and a guest laundry, plus a lounge with seating and floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the river and the city.
Upcoming World Class Hotels in Cambodia Phnom Penh
Shangri-La: 5 stars Hotel chain owned by Malaysian Tycoon, Robert Kuok will set to be completed in year 2020 is located within walking distance of Toyoko Inn and NagaWorld will be the upcoming iconic landmark building in Phnom Penh once it is completed.
Phnom Penh Shangri-La will be integrated with the luxurious apartment, 5 levels of shopping malls, and Grade A offices. The main developer is Oxley International, well reputable and public listed developer from Singapore which has a lot of experiences building high quality mixed development in Singapore. The apartment component is available for investment, for more information please click on The Peak.
Grand Hyatt: Hyatt has announced plans for its first Hyatt Regency property in Cambodia. The 250-room hotel will be located in the country’s capital Phnom Penh, and is scheduled to open in 2020.
Hyatt Regency Phnom Penh will feature a fitness centre, spa, rooftop swimming pool and bar with views of the Royal Palace and Mekong river, as well as “authentic food and beverage offering”.
Other List of hotels in Cambodia Phnom Penh
- Hotel Cambodiana
- Raffles Hotel Le Royal
- Sunway Hotel Phnom Penh
- The Quay Boutique Hotel
- Arunreas Hotel
- La Rose Boutique Hotel and Spa
- Blue Lime
Contact us to get updated Cambodia property information
Top reasons why invest in Flatiron Cambodia
- Hassle free investment as it will be fully managed by developer
- Very high guarantee rental return 85% (Apartment Hotel) and 95% (Grade A Office) over 10 years
- Buy back option at year 10 by developer
- All return and buy back in US Dollar – Not exposed to emerging market currency fluctuation
- Developed by reputable experienced developer
- Prime location at the Phnom Penh city centre – very near to Prime Minister Office and other minister offices
- High growth of economy at 7% per annum
- Affordable entry price only from USD 1xxK
Flatiron Cambodia Phnom Penh
High Rental Guarantee 85-95% + Buy Back Option
The Peak Cambodia - Iconic apartment in Phnom Penh integrated with Shangrila hotel
Reason why you must own The Peak Cambodia
- Best apartment in Phnom Penh which integrate with Shangri-La Hotel
- Prime location surrounded by embassies, ministry offices, NagaWorld hotel, casino, and entertainment complex, AEON mall
- Magnificent unblock river and city view
- 2 level of hotel grade facilities
- Affordable Luxury - Only From USD 1xxK
- 12 % Nett Guaranteed Rental Return Over 2 Years For Residential
- Up to 36% Nett Guaranteed Rental Return For Grade A Office
- First Mover Advantage - Cambodia Economic Growth average 7 - 8% annually
The Peak @ Cambodia Phnom Penh
One of its kind, apartment in Phnom Penh integrated with Shangrila Hotel
The Peak Cambodia Office
Grade A Office Below 5 Stars Shangri-La Hotel
Contact us to get updated Cambodia property information
Apartment in Phnom Penh
High GDP growth, rising middle income class, and US dollar real estate transaction has given apartment in Phnom Penh become one of the most highly sought after investment in the South East Asia. Since April 2010, new law has passed to allow foreigner to own property in Cambodia and over the years we have seen huge interest on foreigners investing apartment in Phnom Penh although majority of the buyer are still the local Cambodia themselves.
As foreigner, what are the procedure to own apartment in Phnom Penh
- Able to own strata title
- Able to own freehold property
- Able to own residential and commercial property
What are the restrictions and what you cannot own as foreigners
- Foreigner can only own 49% share of land
- Foreigner can only own 49% share of any type of property which directly touch the land
- Foreigner can only own maximum 70% of the total units of the whole development. E.g. you can only own 700 units out of 1000 units of condominium