Invest in Manchester property offers great opportunity to increase your wealth due to the high rental yield and potential capital appreciation in the future. Thanks to the affordable price and low down payment required, Manchester is a property investment hotspot for new and experience investors who wish to invest into first world country which offers huge potential of return.
Manchester World Class Infrastructure
World class infrastructure is another reason why investing in Manchester property is very attractive.
- Awarded Best UK Airport in 2015 at the Globe Travel Awards
- It is connecting through more than 200 destinations
- Estimated total 22 million passengers in 2014
- £800 million Airport city expansion including business and industrial hub.
- The biggest tram system in the UK
- £2.1 billion investment
- 92 stops with a fleet of nearly 100 trams
- 31.2 million journeys annually
- Direct Manchester to London train service means that the capital is accessible in a fraction over 2 hours
- The forthcoming £43 billion HS2 high speed rail will reduce this to only 1 hour and 20 minutes
- The Government has committed to an electrification programmes, worth over £1 billion and new fleet of trains that will make Liverpool accessible in just 30 minutes, Leeds in 45
- Over the last 5 years, government has invested £685 million on major improvement to the northern strategic road system and adding 114 lane miles to the network,
- Another £3 billion has also been committed to new road improvement
Manchester Education Hub
Manchester has a great reputation for top-quality higher education. The University of Manchester is part of the prestigious Russell Group of universities, which are considered to be the UK’s best research establishments. Currently ranked the fifth best UK university in the Academic Ranking of World Universities 2014, the University of Manchester has an ambitious target to become one of the Top 25 Research Universities in the World by 2020.
In total, the three main universities in the area—the University of Manchester, Manchester Metropolitan University and Salford University—are home to an enormous 95,000 students, meaning that there is a huge demand for accommodation for 18 to 30-year-olds. The city is also very popular with international students—particularly those from the Far East, many of whom travel to the city to attend the well-renowned Manchester Business School. It’s easy to see the attraction: with the winning combination of culture, leisure activities, good education opportunities, stunning accommodation and great transport links, it’s a great city in which to branch out and experience the world.
Economy Of Manchester
Manchester economy is the largest in UK after London. Currently about 80 of FTSE 100 companies reside in Manchester which attracts more multinational companies to set up in the city. Attracted by the great infrastructure and massive young and productive talents, Manchester will continue to be the businesses hotspot in many years to come. With more job creation, this will lead to massive demand for property which will be the key driver in price and rental appreciation.
Subscribe to receive latest property update
Invest In Manchester The Leader Of Northern Powerhouse
Manchester has been identified as the leader in Northern Powerhouse which is the government effort to decentralize and complement their economy for London. Due to this reason, Manchester’s economy has received massive boost many different business sectors such as engineering, financial, technology, broadcasting, and media.
Manchester’s Media City has become the UK Media Hub with companies such as ITV, Granada and BBC relocated their offices from London to Manchester. This move brought large population of skilled workers into the city which contributes £300 million per annum to the economy and bring massive demand of residential property.
Here is the top reasons why invest in Manchester property is very profitable
- UK best buy to let hotspot
- Supply of property struggles to cope with demand
- Continuous demand of property as population grows and more job creation
- World class infrastructure
- One of the best education hub
- Economy is growing strongly with many Multinational Companies are setting up their offices in Manchester
- Leader of Northern Powerhouse – Strong support from government in investment.
- High potential capital appreciation
- High rental yield and strong rental demand
- Affordable investment as low as £1xxK with deferred payment scheme
Citunq Manchester – Perfect City Centre Location
- Rare and most highly sought after prime Manchester city centre location
- Walking distance to Arndale Shopping Centre, Northern Quarter (bars and cafes, as well as its mix of music and clothes shops), Piccadilly Gardens
- Walking distance or via public transport to CBD, Spinningfields, and Piccadilly train station
- High rental demand and yield expected in such a great location
Citunq Manchester - Rare Gem Residential Development In Manchester Prime City Centre
Limited to only 183 units!
One Regent – Apartments in Manchester City Centre
- Perfect Location: Walking distance to Spinningfields, Deansgate station
- High Rental Guarantee Return of 6.5% per annum for 2 years
- Experienced developer in Manchester
- Fast completion in Q2-Q3 2017 means fast rental income